£9.75 + £2.40 p & p

The research traces the various owners of the property from Edward Hill James, a prominent Wine & Spirit Merchant in Birmingham who had the house built between 1883 and 1884, via Millicent Mary Ryland of the well known Ryland Family, Henry Owen a successful Jewellery Manufacturer in the Jewellery Quarter, Alfred Roberts, Alfred Cheatle a partner in the architectural firm of Newton & Cheatle to finally Herbert Smith who was a Lord Mayor of Walsall.